1.) My Room Creativity will be tackled by either creating a comic book store within the classroom (given that I can find comic book racks, or just a way to display my comics) and use some comics as examples through out my presentation. Or, if that becomes too complicated, I'll be hanging up print-outs of comic book covers and important panels on the walls behind me from basically floor to ceiling. This way, I can have examples of each of my answers while still having something creative.

2.) In my presentation, I'm going to have a longer lecture by pushing all three of the answers together, and then one long activity. The activity is going to be that each partnership (I'll have split each junior and senior up into partners) will create their own character. Along with this character, they'll have to write out a basic outline (or even a script) of an event that happened in that character's life. They will also give an explanation as to why it applies to the Modern-Age.

Leave a Reply