1. I plan on watching all the superhero movies from 1980's until present day. "Superhero Movies" are defined as such: The hero themselves has to wear some sort of a costume, be contemporary, have been featured in a comic book or strip and have some sort of superhuman ability. This does include Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain America, etc. I will also be reviewing each movie and what made the movie successful or not very successful (using my own ratings and ratings from Rotten Tomatoes). 

2. I think this plan will meet the 30 hours of work, because there are many movies between 1980s and now that fit those criteria and with the added work of writing a review for each one, it will add up to much more than 30 hours of work. 

3. My independent component directly relates to my EQ because it is exploring what makes a superhero movie successful within the Modern Age, while still including the requirement that the superhero has to be from a comic, thus meeting the EQ's question of what makes a superhero comic successful. The Modern Age is more than comics, it's media and that is the aspect that I'm going to be exploring.

Leave a Reply