Who are you interviewing and why?
- I'm interviewing Sean Jackson, the manager of a comics store that my Dad and I frequent in Pasadena. I chose to interview this guy because one, he's very nice, talkative and informative so he's a good place to start; and two, because he's worked at Comics Factory for a long time. While I'm not sure how long, I know that it's been over five years because my Dad started going there about five years ago and Sean was already manager.

What additional questions will you ask them?
- Here's a list of questions I've thought of:
- What do you think the of the DC reboot?
- Which company do you think is better, Marvel or DC? Why?
- Which company's comics sell better? Why?
- How has the DC Reboot been received by regular readers and new readers?
- What do you think are the qualities of a successful comic book series?
- Which comic book series would you count as "successful"? (can be more than one)
- Do you think that animation (like the Teen Titans, Justice League, Avengers, and Young Justice cartoons) has an effect on whether people by comic books or not? Why do you think that is/isn't?
- How do comics reflect current society? Or do they not?

Leave a Reply